Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sleepy time yet?


(This is the most happiest, bestest, magnificent, picture ever that I found online three years ago. Sorry to whoever took this picture. I love it and if I knew who you were I'd give you credit. But I can't. But let me tell you, I have this as my desktop picture all the time, and it brings a smile to my face. So thank you mystery photographer. And thank you brilliant licky baby hedgehog.)

Wow, three days went fast. Well, kinda. The evenings did. I don't think I started at a good time. Jamie (my boss) is jammed with the accounts payable and getting everyone their paycheck and getting the financial statement done, in four days. So I wasn't very helpful as she didn't have time to tell me or train me what to do. Thus, I have been scanning millions and millions of old pages into a computer. Millions. And I only have one paper cut. Woots. Anyway, I did get to fill out the truckers stuff. I am not sure what I did exactly, But apparently it was getting their invoices ready to be put in the computer so they could be paid. I will like it more when I know what I am doing. It will probably slow down next week. Brian the owner is also an interesting guy. He is always yelling and puffing and stampeding about. A producer called today and asked if he would want to do a business reality tv show. We were wondering if that meant the whole office or just him going off to a business competition or something. Everyone is really nice in the office though. And I have an awesome desk with everything I could possibly need, seriously because I get to do the office orders too.

I don't know what tomorrow will hold. But I do know I have a lot of cleaning to do. And grocery shopping. I think grocery shopping is going on the List of Things I Hate Most Doing next to going to the bank, getting gas, calling insurance companies, and going to the doctors.

Joe our Pulte Customer Relations Idiot is not doing his job again. After two carpet specialists coming out and saying our carpet pad is defective and needs to be replaced in its entirety, as in the whole house, Joe comes back and says they are only willing to fix our living room and bedroom. Ryan said okay. Then I said HELL NO. So Ryan called Joe and Joe is not calling us back, which in all honesty is typical from his previous behavior. I will be calling corporate next week if Ryan doesn't get a hold of someone tomorrow. This has gone on long enough (two months now).

Anyway, I am tired. Nighters

No comments: