I just had the most bizarre thought cross my mind a moment ago. I was reading a manga and said, "Oh if I could only have those set of problems instead of these!" How selfish and pathetic that is. It's the thorns that make the rose beautiful...hmm... that is slightly bleak... It's the rose that stems from the thorns that make it beautiful. That's better, but long.
Anyway, I had my first night. I don't know what to think of it. I'm sure my impressions will be made vocal later on as I do the reading and work. I forget that I have homework to do now. It is the farthest from my mind.... I feel so lazy, so adamantly lazy. I need to slap my brain with prestigious books. /sigh Tomorrow I shall start!
Goodbye children stories, goodbye my shallow thinking and reflections! I did enjoy your languid freedom...
I still have no intention of getting a job after this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment