Okay! Tomorrow is the day for new beginnings and continuations (does that even make sense?) of things I thought I would never ever make myself do again. But instead of feeling despair, fear, and contempt (emotions I temporarily fiddled with) I have a burst of courage! And oddly enough, I almost feel a sense of comfort about going back. *Ticks list off fingers* Same teachers, buildings, classroom, even same classmates! It's almost like I am returning from a journey to a strange small "self-proclaimed intellectual" village.
Let's just hope my brain is ready for this challenge.
****We'll sit down in our thinking chair and think, think, thinnkk. Cuz when we use our minds and take a step at a time, we can do anything that we wanna do.... **** or something like that.
Praise God for his faithfulness =) Also, I want to get a book that has all the Hebrew names of God in it. Does anyone know of a good one?
Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me lately!! I love you and I really appreciate all your kind words!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment