Saturday, July 12, 2008

To be or not to be, that is the aspiration

I am thinking about writing a story. About what, I don't know. Nonetheless, I think I will try. Then I will probably give up in despair at how long it takes to write anything. But I think If I have fun with it, then it won't seem like a chore. And if it doesn't seem like a chore, then it won't be horrible to read. Thus goes my logic. Which reminds me, I was playing with a DVD earlier this morning. I had it twirling in my hand when a fairy appeared on the wall. It was blue in the center with green around it then a purple glow around that. I believe it belonged to the DVD. Either way it was quite blinding and beautiful. And I thought how wonderful it would have been to have children at that moment (mind you, for only that moment) So I could say, "Look children the light fairy of the DVD has come to visit us."

Besides that, I suppose I want to say is that John Wayne is a sexy man. It is too bad his personal life wasn't like his movie life. Therefore I will say, John Wayne's movie persona is sexy. His movies are also the ones that gave me a profound pride in the desert and living in the West. Mr. John Ford is(was?) a great director. Also I find myself having a crush on Alexander Hamilton, you know the guy who was shot in a duel and a contender for the presidency. The only difference is that the Duke aged better, like Sean Connery.

Pictures are in order:

Okay, so the picture of John Wayne is a little silly to post. What was that picture for anyway? Playgirl 1934? Also, they kind of look alike.

No comments: