Thursday, July 17, 2008

A post about absolutely nothing.

I had this wonderful post planned. I was thinking about it most the day. But when I finally have time to write it out, I find myself not remembering half of what I wanted to say. Also I think it's the exhaustion sinking in. I was going to do Yoga tonight, so I drank a bunch of coffee to stay awake. But now I just have the shakes. It serves me right, Yoga and caffffiinne have nothing to do with each other. Nothing.

So I have settled for watching Kathy Griffin and picking out imaginary jewelery that I won't see for another fifteen years. I dream big. It's not my fault every item I like costs as much as a car.

My tummy even feels shaky. Yeah, I'm doing Yoga tomorrow. =D I will try to recover this attempt at a post tomorrow too. With what I intended to say. So tomorrow: clean the floors (hugest groan, it requires much strength and self preservation), dust, clean bathrooms (next to hugest groan), costco, yoga, attempt at the post, the wash because as ryan informed me today with a grumpy face, he "is almost out of shirts for work." And If I am really lucky, swim time. Okay, maybe all that housework will be spread out over the weekend.

0h, and I am now an excellent cricket killer.

No comments: