Thursday, July 10, 2008

Samantha Brown is on. I wish she would do more Europe shows.

I love Thursday nights =)

Also here is a funny mutts comic

Plus it thundered and lightening and rained like mad tonight. I love monsoons. I had to stay at work late because I messed up on a project. But that's okay, she wasn't upset and I am fixing it. But we could see the dark clouds rolling in. The good news is that I worked ten hours today. I seem to be spending my money faster than I am making it.

For instance, I booked our Bed & Breakfast for our second honeymoon. We are going for four days in October to Flagstaff. It will be really nice. I have the whole trip planned out for Ryan. Everything he is interested in: outdoor hikes, visiting craters, and even the observatory. Plus the B&B has a jacuzzi.

I used my massage gift certificate last night. It was for a deep tissue massage; anyway, I woke up with two elbow bruises on my back hah. Oh well, I still feel great and had no back, butt, or leg pain today. My brother thinks my L3 or L4 is stressing a nerve. In other words, don't break your tail bone =(

I am off to eat cereal and finish the laundry. Also, I am working on my answer to "what is success?" It is in the making, so stay posted.

No comments: