Sunday, July 12, 2009

ugh

The thought of starting school in the Fall makes me feel nauseous. But I can do it. I think. I just wish they had more options than night class =/ Four nights/days away from Ryan is going to be tough. Really tough. It will be like we are dating again or something. =/

I'm just not sure about all of this. I want to throw up.

3 comments:

Paul said...

What are you going back to school for? Another Degree or just Masters? Isn't Ryan going too? How is he? Job good?

p.s. I'm bored at work right now, hence the posts :)

chelsey said...

I'm getting a masters in communication, so I can teach online com 101 classes =D (Hopefully it will work out that way) Ryan is getting a masters through his work. I'm not sure what its in... He is doing good, but he is ready to move into a different group. I think he wants something more challenging. How have you been doing? Are all your babies happy? =D

Paul said...

Yeah, see I could never update a blog...it would miss too many weeks. :)

I'm doing great. Still have a job, kids are healthy and going back to school soon. My oldest, Megan, starts 1st grade and Jack starts Pre-K. Baby Jillianne is only Two coming this January, so my wife still has to entertain her during the day.

How is school going? Still having crazy dreams :)

Tell Ryan Hi!