If I had to have the body of a woman Olympian, I would want a volleyball player's. All the other women look like they mutated themselves for their sport. Although, the under-aged Chinese gymnasts sure look cute and tiny. But I doubt they have periods.
I think my car is trying to kill me. It has long been known, since I bought my car, that the air conditioner has... issues. If I put it higher than two, the car breaks down. And two feels like a one on most cars. It's horrible. Anyway, I had to go to several different stops today, of course during the afternoon. And well, seeing that it was 112, my car just couldn't recover enough to get cooled down. I had to resort to rolling down the windows while I drove. It wasn't refreshing, but considering I had sweat all over, it did work better than the stupid air conditioner. I will have to sell my car in the winter.
Work tomorrow. Angela put it into perspective for me: It's something to do. I had forgotten that. Aubrey also called me today and she cheered me up a lot =). She has tempted me with free tickets to somewhere in the U.S. I told Ryan about it thinking we could go to Washington to see his family and he got all frustrated. I don't know why.
And now I have to go make my husband's lunch. go me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well if you come to WA I will take time off!
Post a Comment