Sunday, June 7, 2009

=(

AION is a bust.

It's like WoW2, but with nicer applications. Like maps that show you exactly where you need to go and who you need to talk to. So for pve sake, it was slightly enjoyable. More so than normal.

They capped the characters at 20 for this beta and didn't tell us. So we worked our butts off to get to 25 so we could pvp. No luck. The skills are basic, boring, non imaginative. All the good skills are at 25 too, so you don't even get a taste of it. I guess this is to just figure out which character you want to play. I'm not sure. I don't think I will play in the next beta. Or buy it.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Scorn here:

And to think I already preordered.

Should have told me you two were trying it out, didn't know beta was already taking place.

chelsey said...

YOU DID?! We are going to get it too. Something to hold us over until GuildWars2. We have an extra account you can play on if you download the client from the website!

PVP weekend is coming SOON. July 2 is the next open beta. Level up an Asmonian or whatever they are called. The dark side is SOO MUCH BETTER (quest wise) You can lvl to 10 in two hours on that side.