So we rented Raymonds Rambid Rabbits 2.. or something like that... and it is way better than the first one. You can be the Rabbids (rabbits) in this one and unlock all sorts of awesome clothes for them. The games are way better too. Who would have thought that a sequel would be better than the first!
We started our small group tonight (church stuff). The people seem great although they are all older. They all have four and five year olds. But I think it will be good for us to be with more experienced married people. Although it would have been nice to have at least one couple being our age.
Life is kinda weird right now. I think it's because I have no direction or something. I just seem to be in a housewife daze of cleaning, cooking, shopping, working. Also it feels like people are pressuring us into having babies. Because what I need is another person to take care of ha.
And I need to start watching what I eat better. Well, actually, I am watching. I just need to make better, more rational choices. For instance today, I had three handfuls of chocolate chips, a cupcake with frosting, half a pan of rice crispies that we made, cheese crisp with steak on it, pomegranate juice, a salad drenched with dressing, a bowl of fruit, and pasta with garlic bread. Yeah. Pretty bad right? I also don't know if I am supposed to be eating 1250 calories or 1880 calories. It is a big difference. I think I just need to go to a gym and find out from one of their people.
Anyway, I am looking forward to October and the chance to wear warmer clothes. Oh and pumpkin carving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
im going to go with the 1880, 1200 is WAAAAY too little chels. waaay too little. oh this sharon. i don't know why my name is so ridiculous.
Post a Comment