Let me tell you about that last part because that was the most FANTASTIC part of the trip. Ryan (my brother), Ang, me, and Matt left to meet up with Ang's sister and friends at the Revolution on the strip. We arrived around 11 and were escorted by two body guards to the lounge. (This in itself, is worth getting the vip lounge--no one bumped us or anything! The waters just parted). Then we were greeted by our own personal bouncer who looked like Big from Rob and Big. By the way, he was super fast at unhooking the rope, a couple times I was shocked and amazed by it. Although that could have been the alcohol delay.
Anyway, our bouncer gave us these cool little bracelets to wear to identify us as his sheep to watch. The lounge was awesome in itself, it had low sleek chairs that wrapped around the best tables in the world. There were four booths with tables, each with its own bartender. The tables were, oh I don't know the technical terms, but you could drag your finger on the surface and butterflies, flowers, people, rainbows, bubbles whatever it fancied would pop up. In other words, YOU COULD DRAW ON THE TABLE.
Besides, the awesome bouncer, bartenders, and awesome space, there was dancing room, an area to dance on the benches (ang made quite a bite of money from the peasant folk). Needless to say, That is how I like to club. Oh there was even a window to the D.J. so we could tell him what to play. It was a really great night. And that is the way to live. hah. It also cost someone 6k. So thank you mystery person who paid for it. I am glad you had a birthday and I was invited.
No comments:
Post a Comment