Monday, December 29, 2008

The ants keep marching one by one horrah horrah

My dad called a few hours ago saying he talked to my boss. He is my boss's customer. Anyway, I guess I am going to be laid off tomorrow or given the option to work 46 hours a week or work for the hellish Teresa. I feel weird about all of this. Obviously I am not going to keep working there. I also feel like they kind of set this up. What's weirder yet is that I have to go in tomorrow knowing this. And I'll have to wait around until I have "the talk." It really doesn't inspire me to get my work done.

The saying still stands true: If you go on vacation when you work in construction, you won't have a job when you get back.

Regardless, it's an answer to a prayer.

No comments: